Alex is on a well-deserved vacation this week, so for the Equity Wednesday deep dive, we took the conversation to Twitter Spaces. Danny, Mary Ann, and Jonathan Metrick, Chief Growth Officer at Portage Ventures, dove into growth marketing. You can listen to the full episode on the Equity Podcast feed.
This conversation was spurred by the TechCrunch Experts project, where we’re looking for the best growth marketers for startups. Metrick had been recommended to us in July (you can read his featured recommendation in our growth roundup) and we were eager to have the opportunity to learn from his experience.
Help TechCrunch find the best growth marketers for startups.
Provide a recommendation in this quick survey and we’ll share the results with everybody.
In this conversation, we cover:
- Influencers take on the marketing world
- Challenges marketers face with iOS 14
- How Metrick sees trends develop geographically
- New capabilities with attribute in the past year
- What holiday advertising might look like in 2021
Credit belongs to : www.techcrunch.com