google my business
Google My Business listing greatly increase the online exposure of your business.
Google My Business Facts
4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find most of their information about local businesses.
Over 92% of mobile searches and 66% of desktop searches are done through Google.
50% of all searches for local info from a mobile device resulted in a store visit within the next 24 hours.
34% of desktop, laptop and tablet searches also resulted in a store visit.
What is GMB?
As an entrepreneur, you are always looking for ways to grow the online presence of your business. Having a Google My Business (GMB) page is not only vitally important to that growth, but the Google’s verification process also serves to further legitimize your business on the internet and to the public at large.
Creating a Google My Business listing will also greatly increase the online exposure of your business and allow people to more easily find your business location.
Additionally, a verified GMB account allows you to:
- Add additional business or branding photos
- Write more detailed business descriptions
- Collect important reviews from customers
- Post days open and hours of operation
- Upload videos to your business profile
- Offer various specials or coupons to customers
- Initiate real-time updates or announcements